untuk penempatan kota
Indonesia - Bali April 2017 akan kami berikan kepada anda yang saat ini sedang membutuhkan informasi terbaru mengenai info kerja terbaru di bidang computer-software-it.
Untuk bisa bergabung dengan PT ABB Sakti Industri ada beberapa persyaratan loker yang harus di penuhi oleh pelamar, langsung berikut adalah deskripsi lowongan kerja PT ABB Sakti Industri sebagai C# Software Engineer April 2017.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries, has offices in 87 of those countries and employs around 130,000 people.
In Indonesia, ABB operates from nine locations around the country to ensure nationwide presence. As a part of its growth plan, ABB is looking for the young and dynamic people who are ready to accept challenge, excel and be part of winning team.
Untuk terus mengembankan perusahaan dan memperluas jaringan bisnis, saat ini PT ABB Sakti Industri mencari tenaga kerja baru yang profesional untuk bergabung dan berkarir bersama sebagai C# Software Engineer dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut:
C# Software Engineer
As an ABB software engineer, you will be responsible for developing application solutions as well as being involved in design, development and/or re-engineering of highly complex application components, integrated software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting requirements gathering exercises with stakeholders and documenting requirements with a level of clarity such that they can be understood by other developers and consultants.
- Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and formulating a technical design and architecture best able to meet the requirements.
- Providing development estimates for software deliverables.
- Producing frameworks and reference examples to support the programming activities of themselves and other developers.
- Conducting prototyping exercises to resolve difficult technical or functional problems.
- Developing software deliverables in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Mentoring less experienced software engineers in their development activities.
- Undertaking quality control/verification and validation (V&V) activities, in particular code reviews, in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Making recommendations for improvements to the relevant methodologies.
- Defines methods and best practices of engineering activities for application in each specific project.
- Ensures sharing of product know-how, acting as a trainer when required.
- Ensure sage working procedures and practices are followed at all times including the wearing and maintenance of assigned personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events. Model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk controls.
All qualified applicant will have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field of study, at least three years of experience, and demonstrated abilities to:
- Communicate effectively in English
- Work in multi-national environment
- Create novel software solutions to complex problem
In addition, knowledge and skills in the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.NET, HTML5
- .net across all framework versions (3, 3.5, 4)
- .net communications (WCF)
- .net GUI presentation (WPF + WinForms)
- .net web infrastructure (ASP.net, Silverlight, IIS)
- TFS, GitHub, SVN
- Oracle, SQL Server
- Have knowledge in Agile methodology is a plus point
- Tertiary qualifications (completed degree as a minimum) in Computer Science, Information Technology or, alternatively, Engineering with a strong IT component (completed degree as a minimum)
Our application selection process consists of a phone interview and assessment center consist of a face-to-face interview and a per-employment medical test.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Kindly submit your application by 27th Mar, 2017. You may follow the below steps:
- Follow the link www.abb.com/careers
- Choose country – Indonesia
- Apply for the relevant job
Setelah anda membaca detil persyaratan dan deskripsi pekerjaan yang di berikan oleh PT ABB Sakti Industri dan anda memenuhi kualifikasi yang diberikan oleh perusahaan, silahkan bisa anda kirimkan berkas lamaran dan CV terbaru anda ke alamat perusahaan atau daftar secara ONLINE melalui tombol "LAMAR SEKARANG" dibawah!
- Posisi Lowongan: C# Software Engineer
- Alamat Perusahaan: Alamanda Office Bali, Jalan By Pass Ngurah Rai, Kedonganan, Badung Regency, Bali, IndonesiaLihat Peta
- Perusahaan: PT ABB Sakti Industri
- Website: http://www.abbindonesia.co.id/