untuk penempatan kota
Singapore - Across Singapore - Central Juni 2017 akan kami berikan kepada anda yang saat ini sedang membutuhkan informasi terbaru mengenai info kerja terbaru di bidang https://www.treet.co.id/id/job-search/agriculture-forestry-fisheries/?ojs=36.
Untuk bisa bergabung dengan Singapore Island Country Club ada beberapa persyaratan loker yang harus di penuhi oleh pelamar, langsung berikut adalah deskripsi lowongan kerja Singapore Island Country Club sebagai Director of Golf Juni 2017.
The Singapore Island Country Club (SICC) is Singapore’s most established and largest golf and country club with premium facilities for an elite membership. With a rich history and strong camaraderie among its members, the SICC offers a challenging and enriching environment for those who aspire to excel in the hospitality industry.
To further enhance SICC's reputation as the most prestigious and respected golf and country club in Singapore.
Untuk terus mengembankan perusahaan dan memperluas jaringan bisnis, saat ini Singapore Island Country Club mencari tenaga kerja baru yang profesional untuk bergabung dan berkarir bersama sebagai Director of Golf dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut:
Director of Golf
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your responsibilities cover the operations of all golf course maintenance activities, working with appointed consultants and partnering with contractors in building or redeveloping courses and to manage all golf and golf-related activities, business and operations. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for initiating, overseeing and acting as the clubs nominated point of contact for golf course improvements, maintenance and operating golf facilities.
- Manage course operation and make decisions as to playability of course.
- Inspection of courses for effectiveness of maintenance activities and work with Consultants recommendations.
- Co-ordinate and work hand-in-hand with the Course Superintendent and appointed consultant for:
- regular review of maintenance programs and course playing conditions to determine effective methods;
- planning of constructionandmaintenance work in a manner to least interfere with golf play; and
- planning and lay out the construction of new greens, tees, and fairways and assign use of equipment.
- Receive and investigate complaints and reports of repairs.
- Prepare and monitors annual budget and expenses for the Golfing Department.
- Review and analyse various financial results and reports to monitor overall Club performance and implement corrective actions that may be required.
- Develop and manage a capital replacement and upgrading program for equipment and irrigation control system.
- Oversee manpower planning for department. Identifies the necessary skill sets required to meet business demands and ensure that recruitment, compensation and retention needs for the team are appropriately addressed.
- Set and communicate performance targets for the staff to ensure alignment of the individual's objectives to the corporate objectives.
- Identify and or develop a comprehensive staff training and development plan so as to enable staff to perform their roles effectively.
- Identify career development opportunities for staff and develop an operations succession plan for key incumbents.
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of golf course maintenance and construction; drainage and irrigation systems; the methods and materials used in the planting and maintenance of turf; the operation, use, and repair of light and heavy motorized construction and maintenance equipment.
- Knowledge of the game, rules and regulations of golf; principles and practices of golf course administration, teaching and operation; related facilities and equipment; and golf merchandise promotion and marketing.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree or certificate in Turf Management or related field with at least 10 years’ experience in a senior management role in managing both Golf Course Maintenance and Golf Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of golf play and operations.
- A good knowledge and experience of golf course maintenance and turf management.
- An eye for detail to ensure quality control for tasks and highly motivated, quality driven and results oriented individual.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Positive attitude towards fostering teamwork among associates in support role.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Proven and successful ability to report, present and communicate with both Management and Committee.
- Be prepared to work flexible hours and meet corporate requirements for meetings.
- Ability to lead, motivate a large team of staff, adapt, embraces strong cultural diversity, work in multi-ethnic teams and commence immediate employment or within short notice will be an advantage.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to email your detailed resume indicating qualifications, working experience, current and expected remuneration package, available commencement date, and contact number to:
Senior Human Resource Manager, The Singapore Island Country Club
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By expressing an interest in joining us, you agree that personal data you submit to us may be collected, used and disclosed by the organization and our service providers and agents for the purpose of processing your job application, including evaluation of your suitability, background screening, contacting you regarding your job application, and notifying you of future career opportunities. You warrant that where you have disclosed personal data of individuals (e.g. next-of-kin, friends or referees) to us and our service providers and agents in connection with your job application, you have obtained the prior consent of such third parties for us and our service providers and agents to collect, use and disclose for the above purposes, in accordance with any applicable laws, regulations and/or guidelines. You also acknowledge that in the course of the collection, use and disclosure described above, relevant personal data may be transferred outside of Singapore.
Setelah anda membaca detil persyaratan dan deskripsi pekerjaan yang di berikan oleh Singapore Island Country Club dan anda memenuhi kualifikasi yang diberikan oleh perusahaan, silahkan bisa anda kirimkan berkas lamaran dan CV terbaru anda ke alamat perusahaan atau daftar secara ONLINE melalui tombol "LAMAR SEKARANG" dibawah!
- Posisi Lowongan: Director of Golf
- Alamat Perusahaan: 180 Island Club Road SingaporeLihat Peta
- Perusahaan: Singapore Island Country Club
- Website: https://www.sicc.org.sg/