- Loker 2017
- PT Waagner Biro Indonesia
- Lowongan Kerja Project Manager April 2017
Lowongan Kerja Project Manager
- PT Waagner Biro Indonesia
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya
- Pada kesempatan hari ini Informasi terbaru mengenai loker di PT Waagner Biro Indonesia
untuk penempatan kota
Indonesia - Jakarta Raya April 2017 akan kami berikan kepada anda yang saat ini sedang membutuhkan informasi terbaru mengenai info kerja terbaru di bidang construction-structural-civil-engineering.
Untuk bisa bergabung dengan PT Waagner Biro Indonesia ada beberapa persyaratan loker yang harus di penuhi oleh pelamar, langsung berikut adalah deskripsi lowongan kerja PT Waagner Biro Indonesia sebagai Project Manager April 2017.
Profile PT Waagner Biro Indonesia
We are an engineering design and construction company specializing in the area of general steel structure for differing industry sectors. We have our own state of the art workshop where we manufacture steel components for the Indonesian and export markets.
Untuk terus mengembankan perusahaan dan memperluas jaringan bisnis, saat ini PT Waagner Biro Indonesia mencari tenaga kerja baru yang profesional untuk bergabung dan berkarir bersama sebagai Project Manager dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut:
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. The Project Manager is fully responsible and accountable - considering company business guidelines, interests and strategy - for the following activities:
- Project Execution Strategy: Based on the contract, develops and implements, with the Management and the Head of Project Management, the strategy for the execution of the allocated projects scope in order to achieve the project performance goals.
- Project Plannig: Develops and monitor the Master Project Schedule, manages project float to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Communications: Provides adequate reporting to all stakeholders such as customers, business partners and management. Agrees with the Head of Project Management the interface with the customer and deliver in accordance with the agreement. Manages the internal and external communication loop.
- Project Organization: Sets up and secure the necessary resources for the execution of the project. Organize the project team and ensure that the team members have clearly identified roles, responsibilities, defined interfaces and are empowered with their scope of duties.
- Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety Management: Ensure best compliance with specification at lowest final cost. Launches the preparation and monitors inspection test programs. Consolidates and approves the documentation of the allocated scope. Ensure Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety requiremennts are applied.
- Claim Management: Addresses claims by deciding on appropriate actions and leading them to a proper settlement based on the defined strategy. Immediately informs the Head of Project Management of any impact on the overall performance of the project.
- Risk and Opportunities: Constantly updates and reviews the risk and opportunities of the project. Evaluates and decides on action that benefit the overall performance of the project, consulting with the Head of Project Management if appropriate. Follow-up this actions implementation and results.
- Project Process: Assumes full responsibility for the delivery of the allocated project scope, from Hand Over for Sales until all obligations are complete at FAC and/or Hand Over to Erection team (if applicable). Takes necessary actions to improve the project process. Also provides feedback to Sales and other Business Functions on the performance of the project and processes.
- People Management: Builds, leads, and coaches a commited project team that guarantees the highest level performance for the project.
2. The Project Manager controls and monitors the following:
- All KPI's of the project scope, such as Gross/Net Margin, On Time Delivery, Cash-Flow, Order risk and contingency development.
- Processes Performance
- Suppliers and Contractors
3. The Project Manager informs, consults, agrees with the Management the following action related to:
- Operation Management: Action/incidents that have a significant impact on the overall performance of the business.
- Functional Management: Resource Management, and the development of the project team.
- Legal Function: Local statutory requirements.
4. The Project Manager participates in:
- Project review wih the Head of PM and Operation Management.
- Formation of consortium agreements.
- Ascertain safe working condition, health and environment in the work and reports condition of danger at superior.
- Obeys all related regulation of EHS in job activity area.
- Ascertain availability of resources (budget, equipment, training, etc.) to ascertain exercise of project requirement.
- Ideally a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- A minimum 5 years working experience as a Project Manager in steel structure manufacturing industries, construction industries, oil and gas industries, or relevant.
- Requires technical knowledge of overall steel structures, its design and operational skill to be able to intelligently coordinate project with customer and the project team.
- Requires tact and organizational ability to coordinate the project with numerous functional departments and the customer to ensure successful completion.
- Requires the initiative/intuition to analyze feedback information from people and systems, anticipates potential obstacle to success and implement the preventive measures or corrective action on a timely basis.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to facilitate team effort and problem solving techniques; and also to interact with customers, consultants, and project stakeholders at different level to resolve issues with no harms to the project.
- Good knowledge and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) for Project Management
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Windows software (such as Ms. Office).
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and abroad as the work requires.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team work and people skills.
- Strong character and initiative to take decisive action when needed for the benefit of the company.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Have the ability to evaluate sufficiency and validity of information and act accordingly without being reminded to do so, also in this manner always provides management with useful information.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Setelah anda membaca detil persyaratan dan deskripsi pekerjaan yang di berikan oleh PT Waagner Biro Indonesia dan anda memenuhi kualifikasi yang diberikan oleh perusahaan, silahkan bisa anda kirimkan berkas lamaran dan CV terbaru anda ke alamat perusahaan atau daftar secara ONLINE melalui tombol "LAMAR SEKARANG" dibawah!
- Posisi Lowongan: Project Manager
- Alamat Perusahaan: Talavera Office Park, East Cilandak, Jakarta, IndonesiaLihat Peta
- Perusahaan: PT Waagner Biro Indonesia
- Website: http://www.waagner-biro.com
- Tanggal Publish :
- Tanggal Berakhir :
Sekian info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2017
yang dapat kami berikan untuk anda, semoga anda bisa berkarir di PT Waagner Biro Indonesia dan meraih kesuksesan.